Dress down daily
- Forgot Clothes? Look and ask ASAP. Limited loaner clothes are available
- Athletic, closed-toe shoes (e.g. no romeos or sandals)
- School dress code applies (e.g. shorts past fingertips, shirt straps at least 2 finger-widths, middrift may not show, etc.)
Click HERE for complete P.E. Attire Guidelines
Safely store your non-PE items during class.
- Each student was assigned a locker, instructed on how to use it, and given time and assistance to practice. (Small Lockers: 6th & 7th; Large Lockers: all 8th & 7th athletes during your sport(s) season.)
Water bottles are allowed and encouraged (no glass, please).
Gum and cell phones are not allowed in the gym.
- For student privacy, any phone use in locker room will result in phone being taken to Mrs. Sanford at office).
What If I Am…?
- Tardy - Be changed, in the gym, and starting your Walk & Talk by 5 min. after the start of class.
- Absent – Excused absences (except for school activities) may be made-up for the credit missed. A Make-Up slip must be turned in to your teacher with a parent signature confirming that you were physically active (walked, biked, ran, mowed lawn, played soccer, etc.) for a total of 60 minutes (need not be all at once) for each day of class you would like to make up.
- Ill or Injured - Bring a doctor’s or school nurse’s note. Without one, you will be asked to participate in regular class activities as much as you are able to given your illness/injury.
- Missing an assignment - See teacher ASAP to find out the next assessment make-up day, or for a copy of a health assignment.
- Needing in the locker room during class – The locker rooms are locked during class except in rare instances.