Guidelines for appropriate health and P.E. clothing
Acceptable Health and P.E. Attire:
- Any solid colored shirts, shorts, sweatpants, athletic pants, skorts.
- Please note that shorts/skorts should hit two inches above the knee, students are permitted to wear shorts/skorts over leggings.
- Nooksack Valley School District Sleeved Shirt (Shirts from Everson, Nooksack, and/or Sumas Elementary, NVMS, NVHS, clothing from NVSD sporting teams/clubs/organizations, etc...)
- Athletic shoes that are laced up properly.
Clothing that is not permitted in Health and P.E.:
- Excessively tight clothing, as stated in the student handbook (i.e. no skin tight leggings and yoga pants)
Rational for Health and P.E. Clothing Guidelines:
- Appropriate and functional clothing is necessary for participation in health and P.E.
- Establish and reinforce a sense of school pride and build unity among students.
- Eliminate any questions about what sort of clothes are appropriate and the distractions to learning that come along with inappropriate clothes.
***NVMS will NOT be selling any clothing items.***